...because everything is funny when it's happening to someone else!


Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hacking...

Don't worry--it's not what you think!

I found the site IKEA Hackers today.  I don't know how I've managed not to see it before but I've really enjoyed wasting half the afternoon briefly glancing at it!



This in particular caught my eye.  Follow the link for instructions.



Not to be overly picky, but Jeeps have a seven-slot grille!

So, the Farm Maven and I are plotting a trip to IKEA soon.  Maybe genius will strike.  Hey..it could happen!

Anyway, that's all I have at the moment.  Back soon with tales of misadventure and mayhem!



1 comment:

  1. Ugh, Ikea. I try to avoid that place. It's nearly impossible for me to make it out of the maze on the bottom floor without finding myself with five bags of potpourri and, I dunno, ice cube trays in the shape of fish.

    I guess that means whoever designed the store layout did an excellent job:)

    ReplyDelete