...because everything is funny when it's happening to someone else!


Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's Not All About the Taj

While recent developments Taj-side have dominated my posts, other things do go on besides work on the house.

Last week, Tank went to see Santa Claus and performed admirably.  The only catch was that I had "coached" him for several days, talking about how he'd go see Santa, sit on his lap and say, "Cheese!"

Have I mentioned Tank's "Cheese!" face?  It's been with us for a year or so now, casting its blinding sunshine across all our family photos.  Observe the cheesiness:

I say CHEESE outside

I say CHEESE at Uncle Todd's Cabin

I say CHEESE while watching "Flushed Away"

I say CHEESE when Daddy and I get ice cream

I say CHEESE in a Santa hat

You get the idea.



Anyway....


 After the nice mall Santa photographer took extra sets of pictures for us, we gave up and selected a Cheese Face picture for this year's Christmas card.  Sometimes, you just gotta go with the flow.



And there you have it, folks. 

Your Christmas Cheese.

2 comments:

  1. Oh definitely CUTE! Good thing you rehearsed him a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bless his little heart! That is awesome, I think I'm gonna start making that face when someone says cheese too.

    ReplyDelete