...because everything is funny when it's happening to someone else!


Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wallace Coming Out of My Gromits

Just a quick note to report that I am still sane.  Okay, "sane-ish."

The thread of my sanity was saved when Tank allowed me to take "Veggie Tales' Ultimate Silly Song Countdown" out of the DVD player and replace it with Wallace & Gromit.

If he ever starts to talk, it'll  probably be with a British accent, but I think I can handle that better than repeated renditions of "The Hairbrush Song."

At least Wallace and Gromit throw in some humor for the grown-ups from time to time.  I always crack up in "Curse of the Wererabbit" when the constable says it was "a case of arson...someone arsin' around!"


"Well done, lad!"

2 comments:

  1. Wallace and Gromit ROCK!! :D I love it in the Curse of the Wererabbit when Victor Quartermain looses his hair in the bunny vac!

    "I demand my dignity!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, better Wallace and Gromit than Barney.

    ReplyDelete