...because everything is funny when it's happening to someone else!


Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Musings

Hope that you are doing well this Friday.  As I write, the sun has decided to finally peek out from behind heavy cloud cover.  After about three months of drought, Gilligan's Island got POUNDED with rain yesterday.  I ventured across the causeway and was immediately sorry; there were 2-foot-deep puddles on the sides of the causeway and the rain was lashing sideways.  While I was gone, Shawn sent me a photo from his phone...two neighbor kids in a canoe.  In our FRONT YARD.  So, yeah, rain.  We has it.

Called and emailed the closing agency contact person to see if we were, in fact, on target to close on Tuesday.  No luck reaching her and no return call or email.  Apparently, this real estate transaction is destined to be steeped in mystery and intrigue. 

Well, I'm not usually one to be content with sitting and waiting, but a sore back/neck/shoulder has really slowed me down, so I think I'll take the hint and go easy this weekend. 

Why don't you do the same?  Or, if you get into some sort of trouble, tell me all about it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment