...because everything is funny when it's happening to someone else!


Saturday, June 11, 2011

Long time, no see!  I've been nursing a sore back/neck/shoulder for a couple of days and the moaning, whining and demanding to be waited on has really cut into my online time.

We got an update on the Taj Thursday; the closing agency still has to get a re-key invoice from the listing agent and then one of their in-house attorneys has to do a title review.  Those SOUND like they wouldn't take very long...I mean, you can fax or email an invoice and how long does it take to review a title?...but you just never know.

Since I'm still not quite 100%, I'll just leave you with a You Tube link of one of my favorite Tom Petty songs:

Have a great Saturday and play nice with the other children!

0 comments:

Post a Comment