...because everything is funny when it's happening to someone else!


Sunday, June 26, 2011

Taj Update!

Well, whaddaya know?  The closing agency rep actually contacted us late Friday to say that our closing on the Taj MaHell is set for this Tuesday at 3:30pm. 

Because she notified us so late, I couldn't get in touch to verify that we can close by mail/fax/overnight document, nor was I able to get an actual amount that we needed to pay.  Closing fees are still a mystery, apparently.  Maybe it's top secret and we just don't have the level of security clearance to know this sort of thing.

So, the good news is that we may finally close on Tuesday.  The bad news is, I may spend Monday running around, getting a power of attorney so that I can sign for both of us, if I end up having to drive 5 hours to the office of the closing agency.  I am DESPERATELY hoping that is not the case!

More on this as I figure out which end is up....

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are closing on the house, Aunt Gigi! :D
    I hope you come visit us in Mayberry soon! :D

    ReplyDelete